Our company places a lot of emphasis on quality and service. Our employees help with a lot of engagement to carry this philosophy to our customers.
Manifold and future oriented – your activities are demanding:
• Creation and editing of technical drawings
• Preparation and processing of parts lists and product data
• Evaluation of digital 3D measurement files
• Checking documents and drawings
• Creation of details for individual parts and assemblies
• Creation and maintenance of glass lists and glass plans
• Priority setting according to the project plan
You are competent and versatile – your resume speaks for itself:
– Successfully completed training as a technical draughtsman (m/f/d) or technical product designer (m/f/d) with a focus on mechanical engineering or shipbuilding
– Work experience at least 2 to 3 years
– Experience with 3D CAD programs – Experience with Rhinoceros is required, experience with PTC CREO desirable
– Experience with 2D CAD programs (AutoCAD desirable)
– Secure handling of the most important Office applications
– Experience with project plans desirable
– Communication, team and enthusiasm skills
– Independent and result-oriented way of
– Language skills: German and English
• Interesting projects and varied activities
• Responsible task with personal freedom
• The possibility to contribute your ideas unbureaucratically and directly
• Good development opportunities
Your work task will include:
– technical calculations
– construction and drawing production
– creating documentation
– performing machining allowances on site
– project planning and execution
– preparation of calculation
A college degree, very good knowledge of the materials glass and metal and shipbuilding knowledge are mandatory.
You are also characterized by business acumen and project management skills.
Your work task will include the installation and the grouting of high-quality glazing and equipment used on yachts.
You need a degree in at least one crafting profession. Also you put high emphasis on care and flawless craftsmanship. As a fitter at GLY you work all over the world.
If you are interested in working for a versatile and exciting workspace, we are looking forward to receive your complete application documents by e-mail
or by post to
GL Yachtverglasung GmbH